31 May 2015

Fashionistas Of the Week!!!

Hey Lovely Readers,
 Happy Sunday. I know it has been a really long time since I did a fashionistas of the week post but from this week it is going to be a regular feature on my blog. The reason I decided to bring this back is because I have been seeing a lot of gorgeous ladies and guys on my Facebook and Instagram slaying it in the fashion/style department and I think they need some recognition. Secondly, a couple of readers have requested that I do fashion posts of people with body types different from mine so they can have an idea of how to style themselves. So, I thought doing a weekly features of regular everyday people, bloggers and Cameroonian celebs killing it will be a good way to grant their requests. So, If you know you are killing it and want to be featured, Use the hashtag #mookehblog on your favorite picture of the week to be featured. ( Instagram users only and you have to be following me oo). Anyway here are our fashionistas for this week.

Joan Ngomba: Naija based Cameroonian Journalist / Tv Presenter - Pulse TV. She stunned Africa fashion week in this gorgeous blue mermaid gown by Amarelis. I absolutley love everything about this outfit. Head to toe perfection. Make up on point. (In my future designer mind, i just wish the black flowers at the side could be an inch higher so it could flatter her waistline better.). But Jeeze! she looks stunning. 10 thumbs Up.




Charlotte Dipanda: This Cameroonian soulful and passionate  musician dazzled at her concert wearing this sky blue fit and flare dress. It couldn't be more perfect for the occasion. Age appropriate, perfect hair do for that dress. She looks phenomenal.


Nancy - Claire Kenmogne: Spotted at the white party in DC wearing a white blazer dress, Nude loubs, nude clutch and gold belt. I absolutely how she styled her outfit. The belt was a perfect addition to outfit and flattered her waistline. clutch, shoe on point. I would have preferred her hair to be up in an updo, bun or pony tail but She still slayed.


Syndy Emade: This Cameroonian actress looks stunning in an all white outfit. White skinny jeans, zip up jacket and pumps.She looks stunning. With such outfits, less is more and she knew that. Few accessories, gorgeous make up, lovely hair. She nailed this look big time.


Tutu Nde: Was scrolling through my facebook and stumbled on this young lady's picture. I love how she styled her outfit, simple but chic, just the way I like it. Pale pink turtle neck top, Blue circle skirt and white pumps. she  looks stunning with just the right amount of accessories.


Cheryl Yembe: This Cameroonian fashion blogger looks stunning in a white shirt, emerald green leather pencil skirt and black pumps - loubs. Very simple but yet sophisticated and elegant. You can check out her blog - Here. She slayed for sure. Accessories on point, less is more.

Amah Betrand: He is a Cameroonian designer and the only guy featured this week (sad face). Hopefully more guys will step up their game and post pictures more so I can have more guys featured. Anyway, Betrand always slays. He looks tunning in this anakara men's shirt (one of his designs) , black pants and black shoes. Perfectly styled. Everything on point.


Well guys, those are the fashionistas of this week. Stay tuned for next week's edition. I have already spotted a few people I will probably be featuring this weekend and the week hasn't even started. Have a blessed new week and keep looking fabulous coz you never know who is watching.
xoxo
 Alison

3 comments:

  1. great article .. Love it. Thanks for the feauture too. Great to see us (Cameroonians) doing our fashion expression thing too.

    ReplyDelete