16 May 2013

Song of the Week: Blowing Ashes by GEEREIGN ft Cwitch

Sincerely I don't know why it took me this long to feature this song as the song of the week. This song is #Sick. It is definitely on my Top Five Favorite Cameroon Songs List (New Skool). As in I listen to it everyday. Everything about this song is on point  from the video quality, to the singing to the lyrics and everything in between. Blowing Ashes is Cameroon's very talented Artists GeeReign and Cwitch. Also check out GeeReign's songs here ---> No OneDa Diamond Life & Word to a wise. This guy is #DAMN Talented.





Wait oo!!! How come this song has only 1795 views? A say ehh! am I blind or what? Like Seriously! what is wrong with Cameroonians? We don't support our artists at all. It's not just fair. If it was a Nigerian/ Ghanaian song it will have over 100,000 views in one day but for Cameroon songs to have even 5000- 10000 views in one year is a tug of war. I really don't get it. I know some of you will be like well Nigeria is more populated than Cameroon. Ya I get that, that's why I didn't say one million views just even 50000 views in a year sef. Nonnnn!!! It's a disgrace, A swear.  Nobody should even complain about the video quality coz most of the recent Cameroon musics have great quality and obviously, even Greater talents. Please abeg let's support our music industry ya. Instead of you insulting our industry, try to support it and make it better. Like this is really annoying. Anyhow. A don talk ma own. Have a lovely day everyone. hope you enjoy the song as much as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment