26 June 2013

What a weekend!!!!

Hey guys,
               How is your week coming along? hope not very stressful. Well as i said in my last post, i had one heck of a weekend. Traveled to Toronto for a blogger's conference organised by Cameroonian Blogger Brenda Chuinkam ( Here is her blog) and I decided to catch some fun on the side. LOL. Who doesn't like to have a good time? Well a friend of my decided to make my stay in Toronto worth while but taking me to one of the biggest touristic sites in Niagara Falls, and i really had a lovely lovely time. We also went to Marine Land (to see some dolphins and whales) but we go there when they were closing #SadFace. Anyway, here are the pictures I took at Niagara Falls. I decided to dress really simple, black high-low skirt  and Crop top from Urban Planet, Spike pullover (old). Pictures of the blogger's conference will be up soon.

So as some of you many know, I do my own hair. So this hair was dyed and weaved by me and I am very pleased with the results.


 It was kind of chilly , so I had to wear a cardigan 




LOL i know i look tired, it was a 3 hours drive :(



I tried to keep it as simple as possible. didn't want to look over dressed lol










other tourists

Wonder what he was pointing at





People in New York (USA), enjoying the view. Wonder why they  have to get soo close. hmm
And there you have it, my day in Niagara Falls, Had a splendid time and will definitely be visiting it again. Hope I didn't bore you with too many pics and hope my outfit inspires you in some way. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and let me know what you think. Special thanks to my photography for the day, thanks for being patience with me, love the pics.
Have a lovely day 
xoxo
Alison

2 comments:

  1. U help me relax after a hard day. Thanks for such nice pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks soo much hun. am happy i make ur day. please continue to stop by and i will do my best to impress u. :)

      Delete